Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prayer Warriors

    I need prayers from any and all prayer warriors. Today a 20 year old boy named Brandon died on Hwy 290 near my house. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I know he crashed his motorcycle in some way while exiting the freeway. I can't begin to explain in words, how I felt when I saw his family hugging and crying on the side of the road. I felt like I couldn't get to them fast enough. I have never done anything like this before, but I asked them if I could pray for them. I think most people might not have wanted a stranger around at a time like this, but this sweet family seemed to want the prayers. We hugged, cried and talked about Brandon. I told this family that I would continue to pray for them and that I would ask others to do the same...


   PLEASE lift this family up...I can NOT imagine what they are going through. Like this sweet mother said, "you are supposed to go before your children." Dear Lord, Please hold Brandon's family tightly tonight and help them to breathe. We are all children of God and we need to lift each other up in these times of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment