Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A long time coming...

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time...years actually. I'm just now getting around to it.  I am a Christian...have been since I was 10 years old. But, the past few years have been powerful and different for me in my walk with Christ. I am no where close to where I want to be, but everyday I'm learning new and exciting things about Christ that I want to really start to live and share with others. Maybe this will be a place for me to keep track of all the things i'm learning! :) Or maybe to interact with others who can teach me more...Or maybe just a place to share a little about my sweet family that God has blessed me with. My husband, Mark, and our two little boys, Jacob and Isaac, really are gifts from God. And to think that I used to truly believe that I didn't want to ever get married or have children. Thank you God for changing my heart on this one!


Well, it's late, (2:17am!actually! what?!) time for bed...I'll play around a little more on the blog another time and try and figure out how to post pictures...many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment