Monday, April 4, 2011

Scripture Memory

Wanted to catch up with my scripture memory challenge:


Feb. 15 "If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless." James 1:26


March 1 "Religion that God Our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27


March 15 "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


April 1 "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer to everyone." Colossians 4:6


Each of these verses speaks to me in different ways. I'm so thankful the Lord put it on my heart to really dive into this scripture memory challenge head first. Having God's word readily available in my mind and heart has proven to be a blessing time and time again.


Every two weeks I pick a new verse to memorize...if anyone would like to share their favorite verse...I'd love to read it!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment