Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter from Jacob and Isaac!!

We were able to spend almost an entire week in Fort Worth visiting family at Easter. We loved every single minute of it! We were able to see my parents, brother, sister-in-law, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

What a blessing our time there was. We love that we were also there to celebrate my mom's birthday on Easter Sunday. Such a special day!! :)

We hope you were able to spend time with family and friends and reflect on what the holiday is really about. There really aren't any words to truly express how thankful I am that Christ died for me.  It's overwhelming...it's almost like I want to thank him in person. I know he hears me and someday I'll be with him. :)

Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment